OT: looking for 10" 2-3 Unisaw

There's a few really good tool companies in Hamilton with a large inventory that you might want to check out if it's new stuff you want.

Ashman Technical

Tools

Upscale

Can anyone help point me in the right direction for sourcing out a 10" tilting arbor cabinet (Rockwell)? I have been scavenging local garage sales and classifieds as well as a few websites but I could use all the help I can get. I am in the Niagara Falls, Canada region but would travel if need be.

Sorry if this post is in the wrong ng, I didn't know where else to post.

Thanks.

Andrew.

Reply to
The Good Bohemian

Umm Its the 26th for me.

Reply to
Leon

Thanks. I already tried that one but wanted to see if maybe there was anything I was missing. My preference would be for machines in Canada.

Thanks for all that helped,

Andrew.

Reply to
The Good Bohemian