OT: looking for 10" 2-3 Unisaw

Can anyone help point me in the right direction for sourcing out a 10" tilting arbor cabinet (Rockwell)? I have been scavenging local garage sales and classifieds as well as a few websites but I could use all the help I can get. I am in the Niagara Falls, Canada region but would travel if need be.
Sorry if this post is in the wrong ng, I didn't know where else to post.
Thanks.
Andrew.

There's a few really good tool companies in Hamilton with a large inventory that you might want to check out if it's new stuff you want.
Ashman Technical http://www.woodworktools.com/home.html
Tegs Tools http://www.tegstools.com /
Try a google search for used woodworking machines

Thanks. I already tried that one but wanted to see if maybe there was anything I was missing. My preference would be for machines in Canada.
Thanks for all that helped,
Andrew.
Umm Its the 26th for me.