OT - Living Will

Subject: Living Will

Last night, my wife and I were sitting in the living room and I said to her, "I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on some machine and fluids from a bottle. If that ever happens, just pull the plug."

She got up, unplugged the TV and then threw out my beer.

She's such a bitch.......

Reply to
FoggyTown

Picture in your mind, three 20" LCD monitors and a keyboard that now need a good cleaning .....

made my day,

Bob S.

Reply to
BobS