OT: Light bulb

Page 1 of 2
How many surrealists does it take to change a light bulb? . . . . Two. One to hold the giraffe and the other to fill the bathtub with brightly colored machine tools.

Speaking of brightly colored tools, any JOAT sightings lately?

OMG. What kind of glue are you using today :o)
Consider a respirator!
RonB
On Sun, 27 Feb 2011 22:00:29 -0800 (PST), Robatoy

Hey, I posted that one last week. Thief!
-- Invest in America: Buy a CONgresscritter today!

Oh yeah??? Where? Huh? Huh? CITE!! :-)
On Mon, 28 Feb 2011 11:24:29 -0800 (PST), Robatoy

I made a mistake. It was only a week ago when I wrote that. And it was on our sister group, RCM. Close, eh? http://tinyurl.com/662jcfo
-- Invest in America: Buy a CONgresscritter today!
How many Zen Buddhists does it take to screw in a light bulb?
Two. One to screw it in and one to not screw it in.
On Mon, 28 Feb 2011 19:03:16 -0800 (PST), kimosabe wrote:

How many mice does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
Two, the trick is getting them inside.
basilisk

How many Country & Western singer does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
Two. One to change the bulb, one to sing about how he's going to miss the old one.
On Tue, 1 Mar 2011 05:20:59 -0800 (PST), Robatoy

Q: What happens when you play a country and western record backwards?
A: Y'getcher girlfriend back. Y'getcher pickup truck back. Y'getcher hounddog back. Y'getcher horse back. And y'getcher six-gun back. (C&W's all about loss, pard.)
-- That is what learning is. You suddenly understand something you've understood all your life, but in a new way. -- Doris Lessing

DO try and stay on subject, C-less, please. We are talking about light bulbs here. Besides, playing records backwards can fark up your needle.
*smirk*
"turn me on deadman...turn me on deadman...." <fade out>
How many JAPs (Jewish American Princesses) does it take to change a lightbulb?
Two.... One to mix the martinis, the other to call dad.
On Tue, 1 Mar 2011 08:16:33 -0800 (PST), Robatoy wrote:

uh-oh, here comes the PC sensitivity traing crowd.
basilisk
On Tue, 1 Mar 2011 11:20:20 -0600, basilisk wrote:

training

Don't fret. We all read (and write) typo fluently here.
Turst me.
-Zz
Only if they are **FULL** Jews and not just
"Jewish"
"basilisk" wrote in message
uh-oh, here comes the PC sensitivity traing crowd.
On Tue, 1 Mar 2011 08:16:33 -0800 (PST), Robatoy wrote: Two.... One to mix the martinis, the other to call dad.
How many JAPs (Jewish American Princesses) does it take to change a lightbulb?
On 3/1/2011 10:16 AM, Robatoy wrote:

THAT's funny right there! I don't care who you are.
--
Steve Barker
On Tue, 1 Mar 2011 08:16:33 -0800 (PST), Robatoy

Q: What did the JAP say when her boyfriend was making love to her? A: Beige. Yes, I'll paint the ceiling beige.
Q: How do you know when a JAP is having an orgasm? A: She drops her nail file.
...in the light bulb.
-- That is what learning is. You suddenly understand something you've understood all your life, but in a new way. -- Doris Lessing

What's the difference between a JAP and a bowl of Jell-O? Jell-O moves when you eat it./
"Lobby Dosser" wrote:

The voice of experience?
Lew

Q: The difference between a JAP and a bowling ball?
A: If you absolutely had to, you could eat a bowling ball.