OT: Life's simpler pleasures.

Our house is quiet... when she is asleep.

This dog does not smell. Even after a walk in the rain do you have to shove your nose into her fur to even smell a very distant reminder of the $ 30.00 spa treatment she got 2 weeks prior.

She only barks when she needs to go outside, sees a squirrel, wants steak.

My navel would be proud to have the lint she sheds after a thorough brushing. That dog is hypoallergenic.

You have GOT to be kidding me. That dog HAS slaves; us!

Reply to
Robatoy

"The fog comes in on little cat feet..."

Has 'boîte de chat', but disdains use except in emergency. Besides, came configured for indoor/outdoor use ... either looks at door until you open it, or grabs you by the hand and walks you to door.

Cat has yet to bark, probably because barking is sooooo undignified.

Short haired, so it doesn't seem to have been a problem ... yet ... besides indoor/outdoor, is also self cleaning model.

Hell, I never even liked cats ... except this one.

Reply to
Swingman

Oh yea????? Well MY dog is multi lingual. She speaks:

French: Barque

Spanish: Barc

German: Das Barken

Danish: B=E5rken

Newfoundland: Woof.

Dutch: Woef

Ghetto: YowoofYO!

Bet your cat can't do that!

Reply to
Robatoy

No, but she doesn't need to cuz she can do this:

Swingman

won't find two better buds.

boys.jpg

Best of the season to all of you from all of us.

LdB

Reply to
LdB

I Downloaded Thunderbird 3 yesterday. Don't think its quite ready for prime time yet. The composer kept trying to put %20 into the link.

I'll try it again, hand typed this time.

boys.jpg

If it doesn't work I guess it was never meant to be.

All the best.

LdB

Reply to
LdB

I'm using T3 also - the link isn't complete, in that the " boys.jpg" part doesn't get included as part of the link in the message T3 displays. I added that to the other portion in my Firefox browser window, and saw the picture. Perhaps replacing the space with an underscore would cause the entire link to be displayed correctly.

Nice looking dogs - and I'm a cat person!

Matt

Reply to
Matt

Worked fine on Safari4

Reply to
Robatoy

It's the space between The and boys. embedded links thinks you are done at The. You might try enclosing in brackets:

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

I guess Safari is designed to compensate for bad typists.

Reply to
Robatoy

On Thu, 31 Dec 2009 11:27:11 -0800 (PST), the infamous Robatoy scrawled the following:

Mi pistola barks, too.

-- Sex is Evil, Evil is Sin, Sin is Forgiven. Gee, ain't religion GREAT?

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Nope, that didn't work either. When you have a space in the title, you need to use an ASCII equivalent: %20:

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

Mark & Juanita wrote in news:nMOdnW_blb0QDKDWnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@supernews.com:

In my PC's Firefox 3.5, clicking the link transferred only the part of the link left of the space to the browser. pasting the part to the right (including the obnoxious space) into the address bar ade FF render the page just fine.

Happy New YEAR to ALL!

Reply to
Han

The enclosed link with space worked fine here in Safari. The one with %20 works as well.

But in general, one should avoid spaces in URLs.

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

My bad. I took the space out of the file name. Think it will work this time. I guess it's me that's not quite ready for prime time.

again all the best to you. You know you're not a bad bunch. Thanks for the computer lesson.

LdB

Reply to
LdB

Swingman