OT - Let's Hear it for Global Warming!!

Page 6 of 6

I just got the same verse about Vermont. BTW, did yours have a picture of an ice sculpture outhouse, complete with occupant?

I live in Tennessee and am embarrassed that this is his home state.

I live in Tennessee and am embarrassed that this is his home state.
Quick, close the door. Don't let him back in.