OT LED Lighting

I know this is a bit off topic but several months ago we were discussing energy efficient lighting.
My power company has sent me a link to order LED lighting at a remarkable low price.
If you use this link and put in your zip it will direct you to the discount pricing.
If your zip code does not disqualify you you can get lighting for about 80% off regular price.
I ordered a 4 pack, PAR30 "65 watt equivalent" Dimmable LED spot lights for $9.99, that is $2.50 each. And I ordered a 5 pack of candle 40 watt equivalent LED dimmable lights for $17.99, $3.60 each.
There is a flat rate shipping fee of $7.00 on orders under $25 and a maximum of 25 bulbs.
https://www.techniart.com/trieagle/?utm_campaign=website&utm_source=PrimeTime&utm_medium=email
Or this might work.
https://www.techniart.com/trieagle/store-cat.php?cat ήcorative%20LED
These TCP brand bulbs are sold at Home Depot, Amazon, Walmart, Sams..etc.
Add pictures here
βœ–

Texas only, as far as I can tell (and only parts of Texas).
John
Add pictures here
βœ–

Try the home page URL. It works for Illinois, but there was nothing that looked like what they were claiming for prices. Maybe I didn't qualify. :-(
https://www.techniart.com/
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Monday, April 25, 2016 at 6:22:56 PM UTC-4, Gordon Shumway wrote:

Same for my zip code too. 65 watt - $15 for one.
Add pictures here
βœ–
snipped-for-privacy@eznet.net says...

Yeah, they want twice as much for off-brand as Home Depot gets for Philips.
Add pictures here
βœ–

Yeah, I stand corrected. Here's the list of particpating power companies: https://www.techniart.com/utility-partners.php
Relevant states are Conn, Cal, Mass, NC, NH, NJ. NY, Ore, PA, RI, SC, Tex, and WA.
John
Add pictures here
βœ–
snipped-for-privacy@ix.netcom.com says...

I'm in CT and they want twice as much for "TCP" as HD does for Philips.
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Monday, April 25, 2016 at 9:23:02 PM UTC-4, John McCoy wrote:

...but not all power companies in the relevant states are participating.
Seems like listing the states is less important than listing the specific power companies since that is what really matters.
Add pictures here
βœ–

That was a longer list, which is why I gave the link to it.
John
Add pictures here
βœ–
Rejected me. But directed to another page.
Martin - East Texas
On 4/25/2016 4:46 PM, John McCoy wrote:

Add pictures here
βœ–
Leon wrote:

but 60 watt equiv. 6 for $12 less 10% military discount. Or maybe with the discount. Anyway, I bought 12 in January and put them in the lamps that stay on all day. Last week I was at HD getting some paint and they still had them at the same price.
--
GW Ross

We don't know who discovered water,
βœ–

Seems to be Texas only, but you could order a bunch and turn around and sell them on Ebay. (it is a joke)
Add pictures here
βœ–
Some time back I went to the Cosco by me in Chicago's north burbs and found they had a deal going with the power company . They were selling FEIT 60 w att equivalent - dimmable LED bulbs 3 pack for $2.99 . These bulbs were t op rated in consumer reports so I picked up 7 packs ( 21 bulbs )
Add pictures here
βœ–