OT: latters for sale

Maybe, but I didn't post the original message. Tell the OP, not me, how insensitive you think he is.

Thank you for thinking I'm superior. However, I don't feel that way. I doubt you even know the definition of ignorant. If you did, you wouldn't be contradicting yourself as you did in your last paragraph.

Come on now... tell me, you did vote for Obama, didn't you? Trust me, I won't think any less of you if you did.

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

I just thought someone might need a latter. If everyone already has sufficient latters, then I think it's time to pass. Though I'm obviously not Pat Sajak and this is not Wheel of Fortune!

Reply to
Bill

Here's what you'll need to move your latters to the job site:

You can't make this stuff up.

Larry

Reply to
Gramp's shop

Too funny! You could show up with your latte and ask them to demonstrate it for you. : )

Reply to
Bill

They sell "formers", which make a nice complement for "latters".

Reply to
Greg Guarino

My God, Bill, have you no compassion? How can you sleep at night? You are one of the most uncaring people I have ever had the misfortune to communicate with! ;D

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

I'll be right there.....May take some time, I am driving from Calif. Please don't sell them to anyone else.... john

Not mine.

jloomis

Sis, is that you??? : )

Reply to