OT: latters for sale

Page 2 of 2
Gordon Shumway wrote:

I just thought someone might need a latter. If everyone already has sufficient latters, then I think it's time to pass. Though I'm obviously not Pat Sajak and this is not Wheel of Fortune!
Here's what you'll need to move your latters to the job site:
http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/tls/4002561792.html
You can't make this stuff up.
Larry
Gramp's shop wrote:

Too funny! You could show up with your latte and ask them to demonstrate it for you. : )

My God, Bill, have you no compassion? How can you sleep at night? You are one of the most uncaring people I have ever had the misfortune to communicate with! ;D
Gordon Shumway wrote:

Sis, is that you??? : )

to speak English.
On 8/14/13 3:20 PM, Keith Nuttle wrote:

I bet they are "supposed" to know how to spell, too. :-p
--

-MIKE-

I'll be right there.....May take some time, I am driving from Calif. Please don't sell them to anyone else.... john
"Bill" wrote in message
Not mine. http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/tls/4000199131.html