OT Larry LaPrise

With all the sadness and trauma going on in the world at the moment, it is worth reflecting on the death of a very important person, which almost went unnoticed. Larry LaPrise, the man who wrote "The Hokey Pokey," died peacefully at age 93.
The most traumatic part for his family was getting him into the coffin. They put his left leg in. And then the trouble started.
Hush...... You know it's funny.

I like that... that's my kind of funny... I also cracked up when I read that Joseph Barbera, from Hanna - Barbera (of Yogi Bear fame) had passed away and that, on the way to the funeral, they drove by the same building 14 times.