OT - Larry Alert

James" wrote

I'd have went for it but I already have a 14" saw.

He went for it all right.

Max

Reply to
Max

Gone, gone, gone. (Sing it, boys!)

Sitting in a transit all night long Playing clubs and rocking right on The road's much too long since I've been wasting my time Wish I was home again sipping my wine

And I'm gone, gone, gone, I don't care 'Cause I'm gone, gone, gone, I don't care It's where I'm from, I'm on the road again

LA to London is a mighty long time Eight hours flying can bring you down Sitting near a suit who's a red-neck going, Eyes are moving but there's no life showing

Now that I'm home again Things are much better, biding my time with my little go-getter No matter what they say, no matter what they do, Gonna end up in the middle of that rock & roll stew Gone, gone, gone ...

Read more: TRAFFIC - ROCK AND ROLL STEW LYRICS

from MetroLyrics.com

-- Truth loves to go naked. --Dr. Thomas Fuller, Gnomologia, 1732

Reply to
Larry Jaques