OT - Larry Alert

He went for it all right.
Max

Gone, gone, gone. (Sing it, boys!)
Sitting in a transit all night long Playing clubs and rocking right on The road's much too long since I've been wasting my time Wish I was home again sipping my wine
And I'm gone, gone, gone, I don't care 'Cause I'm gone, gone, gone, I don't care It's where I'm from, I'm on the road again
LA to London is a mighty long time Eight hours flying can bring you down Sitting near a suit who's a red-neck going, Eyes are moving but there's no life showing
Now that I'm home again Things are much better, biding my time with my little go-getter No matter what they say, no matter what they do, Gonna end up in the middle of that rock & roll stew Gone, gone, gone ...
Read more: TRAFFIC - ROCK AND ROLL STEW LYRICS http://www.metrolyrics.com/rock-and-roll-stew-lyrics-traffic.html#ixzz1hNsZXQzZ Copied from MetroLyrics.com
-- Truth loves to go naked. --Dr. Thomas Fuller, Gnomologia, 1732