OT: Kerry, in his own voice, admits to war crimes.

How could we ever allow an admitted war criminal become the Commander-in-Chief of this great nation?

Al Reid

leonard

this great nation?

Al, yer a dipshit...

Philski

Reply to
Philski

Commander-in-Chief of this great nation?

Is that the best you can do? You can't dispute the fact that Kerry admits to being a war criminal, can you?

Reply to
Al Reid

Well unsaid! Tom

Reply to
Thomas Bunetta

I suspect you are talking about Gore since he got most of the votes.

Reply to
Leon

Do you even understand what he was talking about?

Do you even know what was done in the first months in Iraq?

Problem with honesty?

Get a clue and apologize to Philski.

Al Reid wrote:

Reply to
Jules

You have got to be kidding!

Yes I do, but, enlighten us. What was he saying if it was not what he was saying?

Do you? Were you there?

YES, John Kerry has a tremendous problem with honesty.

For what? For him calling me a name or for asking him if he can dispute the facts? I think Philski can defend himself.

Reply to
Al Reid

I agree! Dave

Reply to
TeamCasa

this great nation?

Reminds me of the breaking news flash, "Bush carries Georgia." ;-P

Reply to
Nate Perkins