OT: Kerry, in his own voice, admits to war crimes.

How could we ever allow an admitted war criminal become the Commander-in-Chief of this great nation?
http://www.wintersoldier.com/audio/kerry2.mp3
--
Al Reid

A government big enough to give you everything you want...
the same way we voted for a coward the last time Len

I suspect you are talking about Gore since he got most of the votes.
Al Reid wrote:

Philski

Is that the best you can do? You can't dispute the fact that Kerry admits to being a war criminal, can you?
Do you even understand what he was talking about?
Do you even know what was done in the first months in Iraq?
Problem with honesty?
Get a clue and apologize to Philski.
Al Reid wrote:

You have got to be kidding!

Yes I do, but, enlighten us. What was he saying if it was not what he was saying?

Do you? Were you there?

YES, John Kerry has a tremendous problem with honesty.

For what? For him calling me a name or for asking him if he can dispute the facts? I think Philski can defend himself.

Reminds me of the breaking news flash, "Bush carries Georgia." ;-P
Well unsaid! Tom
I agree! Dave