OT: Kerosun / Toyo Omni 105 wick adjustment?

Folks,     I have a Kerosun / Toyowhatevertheirnameis Omni 105 kerosene heater in the shop. I can't find the manual, either in the shop or online.
As I remember, this heater has a 3 position wick. I've never changed mine, and the wick is worn out. Does anyone know how to take advantage of the second and third wick positions?
I struck out on Google and would like to avoid buying a new wick if this one has life left.
Thanks! Barry
Check out ABPW.
Thomas J. Watson - Cabinetmaker (ret.) (Real Email is tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet) http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1 /