OT: Just got a juicer

Page 3 of 3

Ahh. I get it. Different kind of juice. ;^)
Ya, the kind they never heard of, until the indictments started coming down.
On Fri, 2 Apr 2010 14:44:20 -0700 (PDT), GarageWoodworks

...celery and cucumber half-n-half...then add a carrot!
cg

Pretty basic. Mostly orange juice. maybe some berries. Add a little ginger ale.
Use it as a chaser for straight shots of cognac.
I know, I know, totally blasphemy.
But it sure is good.

Shall we start calling you Garage Woodworks LaLane? ;~)
Concerning recipies,, have you considered or tried the same blends that you find at the conveinience store refrigerated section?
Strawberry kiwi?

Sure, why not.

Mmmm.. That sounds good. I already had my apple/orange combo w/ breakfast. :^)
On 4/3/2010 9:36 AM, GarageWoodworks wrote:

Having visions of one apple, one orange, one muffin, three slices of bacon, and two eggs going into a Bassmatic...
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

...and skip the bass altogether?
On 4/3/2010 12:55 PM, Robatoy wrote:

I would, but feel free to add bass (anchovies, kippers, squid, etc) to suit individual taste. :-/
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

No matter what bait I use, kippers just never seem to want to bite.

...and skip the bass altogether?
Where would your Omega 3 come from??????
On 4/3/2010 10:03 AM, Morris Dovey wrote:

What? And spoil that damn fine bass? LOL! That was one of THE best SNL takeoffs ever. Thanks for the reminder.

Even more memorable than Blue Cheese flavoured soda.
On 4/3/2010 11:42 AM Robatoy spake thus:

What was the one that was "A dessert topping! AND a floor wax!"?

- a Usenet "apology"

New SHIMMER!
<http://snltranscripts.jt.org/75/75ishimmer.phtml
Can[t seem to find it on Youtube...

Even more memorable than Blue Cheese flavoured soda.
I recall "Monkey Puss" winning the contest for the new "jelly flavor"
On Sat, 03 Apr 2010 10:03:43 -0500, the infamous Morris Dovey

DAYUM. I sure hope you _cleaned_ that suckah first...
(for those who missed a great skit, long load time) http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/bassomatic/229056 /
-- It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. -- Charles Darwin