OT: Just a lill' dustin', eh?

Page 2 of 2
On Sun, 16 Dec 2007 16:30:27 -0700, Mark & Juanita

Actually, 40 and shorts extends all the way down to NYC once the cold initially hits.
In February, the Great Lakes folks will be talking about 10 and shorts!
RE: Subject
As the saying goes, "First liar doesn't have a chance."<G>
Lew

Lew, it was so windy here today, the wind blew the beams right off my headlights.

I believe it. I have experienced shirt-sleeve weather in the snow before. Man, those fires must be nerve-wracking, eh?
ho, ho, hose. r
Sun, Dec 16, 2007, 11:10am (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (Robatoy) doth exclaimeth: We caught just a whiff of that Mofo that slipped underneath us. I get it...it must be close to Christmas. <snip>
Ah quitcherbitchin. My mother got that much on Thanksgiving Day.
"Robatoy" wrote

Thanks for that picturesque picture post card ... we appreciate the thought, if not the reality, down here in Tejas.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/10/07

exactly fill my heart with glee. Good thing I had the presence of mind to fill the coffee grinder the night before...and my ol' BUNN is always on stand-by. It didn't take long for the shakes to go away. If I only had a wee dram of Bushmills to go with it, it would have steadied this ol' fellow's soul a bit more.
*mumbles something about a shop-door being open this time of year..mumble..*
The #1 reason I live in New Mexico, it melts before I can remember where I put the snow shovel.
--
Mike
Watch for the bounce.