OT: July 1...HAPPY CANADA DAY!! YOU HOSERS!

No wonder you're such a weird bloke Luigi :-)

Reply to
Groggy

Je ne suis pas un bloke, tabarnak! English is my tird (superfluous "h" omitted) language and I grow up in Montr=E9al, hostie! :-)

One of you blokes or t=EAte-carr=E9es translate for Groggy.

I might be weird, but I am not a bloke, ciboire!

Luigi

Reply to
Luigi Zanasi

"A free buffet at Mandarin restaurants for Canadian citizens has unleashed a flurry of online commentary suggesting the offer violates human rights. The giveaway, in its third year, offers Canadian citizens a free meal in celebration of Canada Day."

Some regard Canada as America's attic - the place you keep your crazy aunt.

HeyBub

As a Canadian I have to say that the "Human Rights" industry in this country has gone absolutely insane.

I'm seriously considering protesting outside a "Human Rights Commission" office with a sign that says "FUCK:"... with a list of every possible ethnic and special interest group, including fat old white men, and let the bloody complaints fly.

It's bloody nonsense.

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Nothing to do with any human rights organization, just a few whiners at an online forum.

Why the National post would turn that into a news story I don't know. It would be like the New York Times (or Faux News for those on the right) would publish a story about some postings about a retailer on the wreck.

Luigi

Reply to
Luigi Zanasi