OT: July 1...HAPPY CANADA DAY!! YOU HOSERS!

Page 2 of 2

Je ne suis pas un bloke, tabarnak! English is my tird (superfluous "h" omitted) language and I grow up in Montréal, hostie! :-)
One of you blokes or tête-carrées translate for Groggy.
I might be weird, but I am not a bloke, ciboire!
Luigi
Add pictures here
✖
Wats it all aboot, err?

mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
Add pictures here
✖
Robatoy wrote:

"A free buffet at Mandarin restaurants for Canadian citizens has unleashed a flurry of online commentary suggesting the offer violates human rights. The giveaway, in its third year, offers Canadian citizens a free meal in celebration of Canada Day."
Some regard Canada as America's attic - the place you keep your crazy aunt.
http://www.nationalpost.com/news/canada/toronto/story.html?id 50761
Add pictures here
✖

As a Canadian I have to say that the "Human Rights" industry in this country has gone absolutely insane.
I'm seriously considering protesting outside a "Human Rights Commission" office with a sign that says "FUCK:"... with a list of every possible ethnic and special interest group, including fat old white men, and let the bloody complaints fly.
It's bloody nonsense.
--
Kiva - Loans that change lives.
http://www.kiva.org/lender/david87375440

Nothing to do with any human rights organization, just a few whiners at an online forum.
Why the National post would turn that into a news story I don't know. It would be like the New York Times (or Faux News for those on the right) would publish a story about some postings about a retailer on the wreck.
Luigi
Add pictures here
✖