OT: Jimmy@theshoppe (old over new)

I've decided it's unfair for this post to not be archived. :)

Reply to
jimmy

Only because I neglected to look at the send-to address. Funny how you're accusing me of being tech clueless when you're too ignorant to know how to pick up the phone to arrange a delivery to your home. Suggest you try smoke signals or two tin cans joined by a string. That would be about your level of competence.

Reply to
Upscale

Low-hanging fruit... Stay focused!

;-D