OT: Jimmy@theshoppe (old over new)

Page 2 of 2

On Thu, 11 May 2006 09:44:57 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@the.shoppe wrote:

I've decided it's unfair for this post to not be archived. :)

Only because I neglected to look at the send-to address. Funny how you're accusing me of being tech clueless when you're too ignorant to know how to pick up the phone to arrange a delivery to your home. Suggest you try smoke signals or two tin cans joined by a string. That would be about your level of competence.

Low-hanging fruit... Stay focused!
;-D