OT: Jackie Greene

One of the up-sides of having an XM radio in the shop, is that you get to hear stuff you would never hear from mainstream media, but you get to see who's doing what.
I listen to XM 12 (new country) quite a bit. I had heard this one song a few times and really liked what I heard.
Now...(please put away your daggers) this one song... has haunted me... then I found it. I'm So Gone, by Jackie Greene. They don't write like this anymore lately. Dig it up, find it. It's pretty darn good.
You see.. I KNOW there's a bunch of us here in the Wrec, who love good music. I needed to share this.
Robatoy wrote:

For those millions of you who believe anything Robatoy says there is a teaser track at www.youtube.com/watch?v/3J4IL3Yhk. It's worth a listen. It would be interesting to hear it minus the synth.     j4

That ain't no stinking synth, bro' That's setting 63 on my digital pedal. <G>
Can't seem to find Tex Ritter's "Blood On The Saddle" on iTunes or Limewire. If it comes on XM12 please MP3 it (if a song is olde enough it has the potential to become New again).
Oh, and I'm still looking for that old classic "I kissed her hand. I kissed her lips and I leave her behind for you"
as well as "She had freckles on her but she was pretty" (Songwriters either need to learn to use punction or how to spell)

"It looks like mucous but it's not"
-Zz