OT: Its about woodworking sorry

Anyone on group going to the Brisbane Woodworking show next week? And if not - as a fallback - anyone going to any of the other oz shows?
WARNING
I have a motive for question. SWMBO and I were talking about my list of tools that I want/need/lust for, and they are many....
She says "Do ya need em?" I says yes, but not urgently, She says "well if it's gonna save money whack em all on my credit card, we pay it next month..."
Is a long list Is a $12,000 credit card :-)
I woudl like to show my list to an ozzer and get some feedback on choices...
Not relevent to all you amehacuns and canuckistani's, as we don't get your selections... sniff...
Anyway - I would like to send my excel spreadsheet to a local, and get opinions based on experience with Australian market/suppliers and choices...
Sorry for talking about wood, with due deference to the warring factions in the wrecked..oops I mean wreck...
Mike R.
g'day Mike, I'll be going to the Mlb show later this year and have bought some machines at previous shows, I'll help if I can.
--

Greg

"Mike Richardson" < snipped-for-privacy@spam.me.not.bigpond.net.au> wrote in message

in
Zats'ok! I spotted your OT ("On Topic") indicator. But I'm wondering if we need a "DU" lead? (Down Under)?
Don't feel bad, mate. I was in Australia a couple of years ago and loved it (I'm from the midwest States). If I could find a tool and die job there, I'd move in a heartbeat! We went to Sydney and drove to Melbourne, a great drive!!!
Btw, what brands of WWing tools do you have down under??                      Mark L.
Mike Richardson wrote:

We get a lot, but just not the depth in range of either models nor qty of retailers.
Porter Cable, Festo, All the asian brands of course, DeWalt etc..
Mike

if