OT: It's not often an electronic "toy" costs more, over time

After reading a news article about the iPod Mini prices going up, I checked on Amazon. The same mini I bought my wife last spring for $249 now goes for $389, if you can find one. Usually, 10 days after I buy a computer or other electronics, it's for sale somewhere locally for a lot less than I just paid for it. What a refreshing development! :)