OT: It's Nearly Over

Page 2 of 2

I hope Bailin' Palin will hang around some more.... talk about a totally bangable MILF.
"Robatoy" wrote:

Only if you wear ear plugs.
Lew

Thighs muffle sound, n'est pas?

Is that when she sits on you to stop you from escaping her incessant self praising rhetoric? Either that or you'd have punctured your own ear drums out of sheer desperation to stop the noise.
Upscale wrote:

    classy guy,     jo4hn

Wrong person. Getting crushed by Palin is Robatoy's fantasy. Me? I like the Uma Thurman type. She can slice me and dice me any time.

There's a LOT of miles between 'doable' and 'fantasy-desirable'. Palin does not make it to the *fantasy* column.
Robatoy wrote:

It's okay. Conservatism is not contagious. Enjoy.

I kinda like her loonie, flighty, sillyness. I had NO idea that conservatism brought that on in her. The things one learns here in The Wreck...
Robatoy wrote:

The two have little to do with each other. Think of Margaret Thatcher and Jeane Kirkpatrick.