OT: It's been a while since I laughed this hard.

Truly.. this thread almost killed me. Why? Maybe I have a sick mind?
This is how it starts: (Some Guy) My dog just ate a wedge of raw cabbage. I'm guessing I'm going to have to move out of the house for a few days?
http://tinyurl.com/z3yx2

Sick? Yes, but some neat photos on the page.
Robatoy wrote:

yes, yes you do and I laughed to. we're grown men and yet we still find poop jokes funny

--
if corn oil comes from corn,
and olive oil comes from olives

It never gets old! <G>