OT:Is it just me, my wife, our friends and coworkers, or does that red haired kid on American Idol make you ill too? :)

Page 3 of 3
Wed, Apr 7, 2004, 4:48pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com (BayAreaDave) burbled: How <snip>
It can all be summed up in two short paragraphs.
Who?
Cares?
JOAT Don't e-mail me while I'm breathing.
and who cares if YOU care or not??
you are free to post your OWN OT thread, my thorn-in-the-side.
However, I, unlike your childish self, will NOT reprimand you or insult you for posting an OT thread.
BTW, did you formulate you response all by yourself or did you get help from TW?...No, scratch that; Tommy boy could NEVER be so brief.
dave
J T wrote:

Thu, Apr 8, 2004, 4:51pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com (BayAreaDave) burbled: and who cares if YOU care or not?? you are free to post your OWN OT thread, my thorn-in-the-side. However, I, unlike your childish self, will NOT reprimand you or insult you for posting an OT thread. BTW, did you formulate you response all by yourself or did you get help from TW?...No, scratch that; Tommy boy could NEVER be so brief.
ROTFLMAO Homer, when you're trying to be clever, there's times you're really funny. LMAO
JOAT Don't e-mail me while I'm breathing.