OT:Is it just me, my wife, our friends and coworkers, or does that red haired kid on American Idol make you ill too? :)

Page 2 of 3
I perceive your mission in life is to stop me from posting a topic you don't approve of. It's that simple. Why shouldn't I fire back at you after your unwarranted complaints?
you apologize for being out of line and I'll forgive and forget. otherwise you either plonk me or I'll bring it right back to you each and every time you are rude.
dave
Chris Melanson wrote:

I will not apologize for asking you to post in the right forum. And that is what my post was about. And furthermore yes you do have the right to respond but WITHOUT name calling because we are all adults here and we should act accordingly.
CHRIS

as long as the post was prefaced with "O.T.", you have no bitch. that's the way it is here. I didn't write the rules; I'm just passing along the information. Ask the others for confirmation if you don't believe me. Only a diehard nemesis would fail to confirm that info.
You abide by that and I'll not call you anything derogatory.
Fair?
dave
Chris Melanson wrote:

Here are some of "your own words Dave"
JERK!, moron, unwitted opponent,
You are already so far BELOW my level, you need an express elevator to get with 100 feet of me, my brain damaged friend.
If these are not derogatory what are they ????
CHRIS

they WERE derogatory! no question that I was going "over the top". I'm just irritated at your feeling you can dictate what I can and can't post here. that's all it amounts to, Chris. Off topic posts are a fact of life and when one prefaces them with O.T, folks are supposed to steer clear if they don't want to engage in the topic. Most all the regulars discuss politics endlessly. YOu don't see me in those do you? I usually post WW questions, or I give answers or kibitz, or try for some much needed humor here.
Nitpicking about off topic posts is SO petty, don't you think?
dave
dave
Chris Melanson wrote:

Like I said everyone has a right to an opinion just try not to be insultive while doing it . Your point will come across with much more impact being polite in the process. I did get your point about the "OT" but I got my back up with being insulted in the process.
CHRIS

everyone has a right to an opinion which is similar to the notion that everyone has the right to post even off topic threads... Yes, or No?
dave
Chris Melanson wrote:

Chris: see http://www.google.com/groups?q=+%22bay+area+donna%22+group:rec . woodworking&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&as_qdr=m&selm=yAY7c.15133%24t16. 8567248%40newssvr28.news.prodigy.com&rnum=1
Dave/Donna: you're a bit early this month.
thanks for your kind words
dave
Doug Miller wrote:

You know, I have allot less problems with BAD posting OT or just plain dribble than I do with someone "stalking" him and badgering him on every OT post. Chris, I think you need a hobby! Greg
This is the first time I have ever replied to Dave about an "OT" I have never stalked Dave either. If this is a reoccurring problem with Dave "from other people than myself" there must be an issue some place. Thank you for your POLITE input.
CHRIS
wrote:

OT
check the thread, Chris; Greg was responding to Doug and I believe that last comment to you was separate from the "stalking" thing. but I could be wrong! :)
don't go to bed mad! I'm resigned to the fact that you don't see what you did wrong to incur my wrath...and I'm not even upset any more. you probably are. It's bad for your health, you know. Take care. I need to read some Stephen King now...
dave
Chris Melanson wrote:

No, it was intended for Chris. I don't know Chris, other than what took place here. Chris, no hard feelings, ok? But I do find it strnage when people badger and harass other people in groups, wheater they deserve it or not. I see it happen on too many groups and the person who is doing the harassing looks worse than the one that is on the receiving end! I rarely kill file anyone, even you BAD, you need to go off the deep end a tad father for that privilege! Greg
I knew I was risking being wrong about your message...
I went off deep enough for Baldystone, though! :)
dave
Greg O wrote:

why not use that intellect in a more constructive fashion, Doug? If you want to engage me, you need to do better than to just repeat that childish, tired, girlie reference. sigh. Perhaps you misrepresented your Mensa qualifications??
dave
Doug Miller wrote:

Good point. Bye.
Doug IS trainable! :)
dave
Doug Miller wrote:

On Thu, 08 Apr 2004 02:18:01 GMT, "Chris Melanson"

He's a troll. Stop feeding him and he'll wither away.
Dan.
wow! are you clueless!
dave
Danny Boy wrote:

Done!
PLONK!
Now, let's filter in some messages from people who know the difference between information and useless childish garbage.
Dan.