OT: Invisible messages

Whole bunch of posts labeled "Kitchen musings..... " showed up in my message count but didn't display in the message headers. Turned out they were all scored at -9999 because of posting to multiple groups.
"Newsgroups: alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking"
After reading a couple, I see no reason to change that filter.
carrying a cross.
On Fri, 22 Feb 2013 23:17:59 +0000 (UTC), Larry Blanchard

What's your point?
On Fri, 22 Feb 2013 19:23:42 -0600, Gordon Shumway

Those of us who pay attention to things happening around us were curious. He answered my unasked question.
--
The more you know, the less you need.
-- Aboriginal Saying
On 2/22/2013 8:57 PM, Larry Jaques wrote:

Mine too.
On 2/22/2013 5:17 PM, Larry Blanchard wrote:

+1
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net