OT: Internet Bookmarks http://del.icio.us/

FWIW the free http://del.icio.us/ is the best thing I've found for having the same internet bookmarks on more than one computer. With the FireFox and IE add-ins it is very quick to bookmark a page, much faster than Yahoo bookmarks. The information is saved on their servers and you can access your bookmarks from any computer.
When you're logged on you can see how many others have saved the same page, do some clicking, and find similar pages. This has been quite helpful finding software development information, my day job. ;-)
If anyone's interested here are my woodworking bookmarks. http://del.icio.us/markjerde/WW There aren't too many entries because I haven't moved all my old bookmarks to del.icio.us; I just add new ones.
No affiliation, just a satisfied user of the free service.
-- Mark