OT: Interesting Wright Bros. Photos

This week marks the 100th Anniversary of the Wright Brothers first powered flight at Kitty Hawk. I generally spend my time lurking, and just enjoying the content, but thought the readers in these three newgroups might find the following Wright Brothers Images interesting.

Note: The Hidden Images section is particularly interesting.

I grew up in general aviation family (Father has operated a FBO for 52 years in Cincinnati), enjoy photography, metalworking and wooddorking. The Wright Brothers did a pretty good job covering these three bases.

If you find the previous site interesting, also note that the Library of Congress has recently web publish much of the brothers work. In addition, the Wright Experience hopes to duplicate their original flight this week with an accurate replica of the 1903 Wright Flyer.

PS Please be careful with the crosspost on replys.

And NO, I don't have any interest, other than grateful viewer, with the above mentioned site.

David Glos

Reply to
DLGlos