OT: Intelligent design

There has been a lot chatter about Intelligent design in this NG.
I found this, which I liked quite a bit:
http://www.newyorker.com/printables/shouts/050926sh_shouts
"lot of chatter"? Not really.
Much ado about nothing, or junk pseudo-science.
Thomas Jefferson would have clearly seen through this, bless him.
Sounds more like "design by committee" to me. :-)
--Steve
Robatoy wrote:

As long as we're entertaining multiple theories my vote goes to . . . http://www.venganza.org /
"New Wave" Dave In Houston