OT - INSPIRATION? - Mail Box

http://boortz.com/images/funny/redneck_pics_mailbox9.jpg
I'm thinking this is somewhere in California, nowhere else would think of something like this.
JOAT - who does not welcome thread question e-mails..
10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker I don't have a problem with a woman president - except for Hillary.

I kind of liked this one:
http://boortz.com/images/funny/redneck_pics_mailbox14.jpg
Maybe a bit less OT, too. I think there's even a little wood involved.
--
Andrew Erickson