[OT] Inspiration

I understand that a few of you were missing my work and were looking for a little inspiration. I am honored that some of you feel that way about my work. I have posted two pictures of a dresser I have just completed on ABPF and ABPW. Titled #1402 Contemporary Dresser.
Enjoy!
--
Sy
www.blacksheepwoodworks.com

"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things"
calmly ranted:

A #1402 contemptible what, Sigh?
How the hell are ya? Is Miss Vermont still lookin' good? Are you still making money hand over fist in furniture sales? Goodonya.
---------------------------------------------- CAUTION: Driver Legally B l o n d (e) http://www.diversify.com Web Database Development ======================================================
"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
How the hell are ya?
My doctor says I'm fine. 110 over 70.
Is Miss Vermont still lookin' good?
I wouldn't know. She's probably milkin' goats somewhere.
Are you still making money hand over fist in furniture sales?
More fists than hands, but I am living the life I wanted. It sure beats being a Network Engineer! Do you know how hard it is to get a file server made from Bubinga? LOL!
Cya on ABPW
Sy
calmly ranted:

That's a good pressure for a 20 y/o runner.

Happy goats!

De Svedes are hard at it with other woods, ya. http://www.nature.com/nsu/040412/040412-10.html

Si!
---------------------------------------------- CAUTION: Driver Legally B l o n d (e) http://www.diversify.com Web Database Development ======================================================

Damned Svedes are using Pineywood. They've got no taste at all. Of course I've never tasted a Swede. ;-)
Sy
Black Sheep wrote:

calmly ranted:

You're really missing something. <domg> (Swedish Bikini Team fan)
"Pine, not plastic Swedx has sold several thousand computer pieces since it launched them last year. A 15-inch flat screen monitor, available in beech, ash or sapele wood, costs about EU400"
http://www.deanwood.com/sapele_lumber.html Dat ain't yo mama's jummywood.
Our local newspaper showed a darker wooded monitor, so I forgot (tried to) they also used peasantwood. The blonde Svedes must be attracted to blonde woods, too, if most of their furniture is taken into account.