OT - In The What The Hell Category

Page 2 of 2

I saw the samething in green offered at Cabella's store in PA. That's a lot of $$ for a margarita... :-)
These are real and not just a one-off ! Boat and camping stores carry them.
I've seen them offered in several places over the last few years. I have absolutely no need for one and can't think of any friends who would need or even want one, but I know somebody will buy them, if only to have something that none of their friends have.
I have JOAT's feelings about them myself.
Charley

On May 1, 11:21 pm, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

Nothing like a belly full of cheap tequila, the smell of over over- imbibed, puking drunks and then adding some exhaust fumes to the cigarette smoke...are WE having FIUNH yets???