OT - In The What The Hell Category

:> JOAT, surely we are not the only two males in these United States who :> don't see any attraction in American Football.

: Nope ... you're not alone.

: Bill

Count me out as well --

Andy Barss

Reply to
Andrew Barss

Yes I do...

Dave Hall, Pittsburgh, PA (and not a sports fan... and after two new stadiums and a new arena, if they build one more damn multi-million dollar playground for millionaires with my money I think I will explode...)

Reply to
Dave Hall

Yeah ... not much action in Detroit.

Reply to