OT: If you like movies and have a broadband connection...

If anyone knows of a cooler link that this one for viewing movie trailers, let me know!
http://www.movie-list.com/comingsoon.shtml
Enjoy!
David

Open Sherlock, click on movies, select trailer, play.... Oh' you're not using a Mac? Sorry
Try www.ifilm.com It's got a little of everything there
David wrote:

I tried it, but the large-file trailers require a subscription (unless I'm missing something...).
David
Mark L. wrote:

Actually I never used it for the trailers, just the 18+ stuff ;-)