OT - I've just "gotta" buy some COSTCO stock

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5730441 /
Sounds like a money saver to me.
Attaboy: http://www.dailywav.com/0702/attaboy5.wav
Why not build your own?
Hard to build the one you want when your family needs it the most. Puff

the only problem is it's costco so you have to buy them in a ten pack
Tom M wrote:

Mon, Aug 30, 2004, 6:14am (EDT-1) snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (TomM) wonders: Why not build your own?
Why should I worry about it?. Anyway, I'm talking about other people not me. I don't plan on making something nice, that people can't look at.
Besides, I'm covered. I've already told everyone concerned I want cremation. A couple cardboard boxes, duct tape - good to go. No prob.
Attaboy: http://www.dailywav.com/0702/attaboy5.wav
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote in (TomM)

When my mother passed away a year or so ago, I built a cremation container of maple ply, because I couldn't bear to think about the 'cardboard box' thing - my problem, not hers.
I took it up to my parents' place, and pulled it out of the back of the truck, so we could take a picture or three of the way it came out.
Several weeks later, we were looking at the pictures, and saw the sign behind the box, clearly in the middle distance, from the neighbor's lot: "For Sale by Owner".
Laughter is indeed theraputic! So was the woodworking.
Patriarch