OT: I still don't think nukes are as dangerous as gas-fired stations

That gas is touchy, eh? One of the stations I worked at had an 8" natural gas line coming into it that, when under full load, would just scream with the amount of flow going through it. That stuff gets ugly in a hurry when hanging around too much oxygen. I hope casualties are minimal. Probably a good thing it happened on a Sunday.

Reply to
Robatoy

Apparently the concussion was felt miles away.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

Actually, world-wide, the most hazardous form of power generation is... wait for it now ... hydroelectric.

Dams don't fail often, but when they do...

Equivocation: The above conclusion was reached long before the wide-spread use of windmills and solar power. Don't know about windmills, but people falling off roofs has got to raise the count for solar somewhat.

Reply to
HeyBub