OT: I often wonder

Since it's already up there anyway:
On the right, white shirt.
and with the the best "crew" that ever was and the "last Unisaw". I'm far right.
Frank
On Tue, 25 Sep 2007 14:16:06 -0500, Frank Boettcher

registration to get in. Well the group is Delta Woodworking. the numbers are on the photo's
"Frank Boettcher" wrote in message

Good looking crew ... but a sad picture under the circumstances.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 8/8/07

Yep, smiling faces for the pictures, but a tear or two shed after the cameras put away.
Frank

What is behind Door # 5? ;~)
"Leon" wrote in message

That's where they keep that hippy dude with the long hair, the nose ring, and a tattoo over his left eye.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 8/08/07

Tue, Sep 25, 2007, 10:02am (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@topworks.ca (Robatoy) doth wonder: <snip> Anybody else got a pic? OK. I'll go along. Here's casual:
http://www.a-wild-boar-hog-hunting-florida-guide-service.com/cart-caveman%20big%202.gif
And, here's formal. Just scroll down a bit. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/JOAT /
I prefer the one without the hat..
(Robatoy) doth

http://www.a-wild-boar-hog-hunting-florida-guide-service.com/cart-caveman%20big%202.gif

I'm not even going to try to post here, but www.charlieselfonline.com has a couple photos of me: the smallest head shot is the most recent; the one on the Ossa is the one I like the best (and it's 30+ years old).
Robatoy wrote:

Wouldn't be caught dead in a Tux. :-) Here's me (and Martha) in Yosemite a few years back:
http://www.cyrguitars.com/MHS_MarthaAndSteveCyr_01S.jpg
And a couple of my woodworking projects:
http://www.cyrguitars.com/5-Str-Completed_01_small.JPG
http://www.cyrguitars.com/AC12_Completed_01S.JPG

ok, which one of you is this? http://www.theindychannel.com/news/14195732/detail.html

I did a double take. You look very much like my friend's husband, especially in a tux.
You can see me at
--
Ed
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome /

That was when I had more hair.

Not illustrious but working ;-) http://preview.tinyurl.com/2ps3lz
--
On Tue, 25 Sep 2007 10:02:34 -0700, Robatoy wrote:

http://www.artg.tv - small collection of photos, some with one or both of us in them.
--
Art Greenberg
artg at eclipse dot net

Well, I can see how you would be sensitive.
If I had a house that was as big and fancy as that, I would be reluctant to share it as well. :-)
Lee Michaels wrote:
| Well, I can see how you would be sensitive. | | If I had a house that was as big and fancy as that, I would be | reluctant to share it as well. :-)
Actually, the new owners seem to enjoy sharing it.
"Morris Dovey" wrote

Don't look now, but I think they got your picture mixed up with a photo of a young Lee Marvin? :)
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 9/30/07
http://www.iedu.com/mrd/Morris.jpg
| | Don't look now, but I think they got your picture mixed up with a | photo of a young Lee Marvin? :)
The guy in the picture isn't as young as you seem to think he is. :-/