OT: I often wonder

Page 1 of 3
I often wonder what some of you illustrious Wreckers look like.... Angela thought I looked better in a tux than when I walk out of my shop.
So here's us:
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/Robatoy/RobAngela.jpg
Anybody else got a pic?

Why am I not surprised that your bowtie is crooked?

It had just run out of batteries and stopped there...
: So here's us: :
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/Robatoy/RobAngela.jpg
: Why am I not surprised that your bowtie is crooked?
May I suggest the BT-Aligner Jr Lite Deluxe Plus? Aligns bow-ties to within 0.0018". (Uses top two shirt buttons for vertical reference.)
--- Chip

http://www.wizardanswers.com/images/image099.jpg
John
sometimes i wear a tux in the shop, but it's one of those medicated pads ross
On Sep 25, 2:03 pm, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Ross Hebeisen) wrote:

ROTFL
"Robatoy" wrote in message news:11907

DAMN! ... That totally ruined my image of this hippy dude, with long hair, a nose ring, and a tattoo over his left eye!!

In formal attire:
www.wildriverband.com (click on the handsome bass player)
or, in daily "uniform" when walking out of the shop:
http://www.e-woodshop.net/images/StackedTansu1.JPG
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 8/08/07

"T McCoskery" wrote in message

LOL. Naaah ... I played upright for years, so the fretless (MusicMan) is no problem. Actually which one I play at any given time depends upon the tune, and whether the twin fiddles and steel are on that day (don't need that many players without frets on a bad day, or when the monitors suck).
I'll admit to being partial to the 61 Fender Jazz (as any right minded bass player would be), but if I have to fly, I go with the fretless ... I can replace it at a reasonable price, but not the Jazz.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 8/08/07
Swingman wrote:

With that woodworking talent, have you considered building your own?
--Steve (www.cyrguitars.com)
"Steve" wrote

I've put a few together out of parts, but for some strange reason I've never had any desire whatsoever to build an instrument of any kind.
And with guys like you around, I would be wasting my time in any event ... might fine looking instruments!
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 8/08/07

Youngest son plays upright bass. In that regard I've had to become a bit of a lutier. Boy he's rough on that thing. I've had to put it back together a number of times. Wish he had taken up the fiddle. :~)
Frank
i'm like swingman i pictured one of those long hair freaky people, kinda like myself without the hair. but i do remember when. ross

JUST when you think you know a guy, eh?
How about one of me in a KNL uniform? (Royal Dutch Airforce)
How about one of these?
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/Robatoy/oOl93.jpg
On the Net, nobody knows you're a dog.

Isn't that an oxymoron?

Is that a new speaker stack we see there?
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net
"Mike Marlow" wrote in message

Not at all ... it is indeed a handsome bass. :)

Hehe ...
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 8/8/07

Indeed ;-)

gotta luv that redneck speaker stack. thats one a them where each entertainer stands behind each square, kinda like hollywood squares. ross
"Ross Hebeisen" wrote in message

It's for "air guitar" ...
--
www.e-woodshop.net