OT: I'm speechless. ( yea, it happens)

The outpouring of well-wishes and condolences have left me in a state of 'holy shit!'
Ang and I are very thankful for this bunch of rag-tag wood-dorkers. That's why I come here. we talk about anything and everything with some glue choices woven in between. A few of us get snarky sometimes, and that's to be expected. But all-in-all, a great bunch.
Thanks for propping me up when I needed it.
On Sat, 21 May 2011 22:03:28 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

Hold on there, pard, and I'll get the yella glue and my brad nailah for ya, too! Nuttin's too good for our friends.
-- The great thing about getting older is that you don't lose all the other ages you've been. -- Madeleine L'Engle