OT: I'm sorry, but I laughed and laughed...NSFW language.

http://i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id )983
Robatoy wrote:

You must watch Keith Overbite on PMSNBC. He's been running this for 2 days on his Fair and Balanced comedy hour.
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"

that works for him. I got tired of that a long time ago.
None of that, however, takes away the fact that O'Reilly is an out-of- control asshole. Pure scum.

Thanks I needed that :)
--
Brian
www.garagewoodworks.com