OT: I'm gonna be a dad!

You get to sleep through the night again before you know it, for me it was being able to stay awake as long as my older daughter. Even at 2 or 3 years of age that kid could stay up late and still get up early and go all day. She just never seemd to need much sleep. Now in her 4th year of med school she actually shows signs of being tired once in a while. Now, my younger daughter would ask if it was all right to go to bed earlier than her bed time and never showed the same night-owl tendencies as her sister.

You just never know what they're going to be like, but it's a blast finding out.

Bill Ranck Blacksburg, Va.

Reply to
ranck

Worse. It's the square law of appetite. Two kids are /four/ times as hungry as one. (Three times as expensive means your spouse is doing really good shopping.)

Worse still - 'smarts' is an inverse square law: One kid, one brain; two kids, 1/4 of a brain; three kids,... d-:

Reply to
Morris Dovey

Tue, Jan 4, 2005, 5:48pm (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com says: It's our first child,

Oh, yeah. No worries about ever knowing when the kid needs his/her diaper changed. First off, you'll notice a mild odor. Something like a fertilizer factory on a hot day, but a bit less of a flowery smell. Then, when you get the kid changed, he/she will look at you, sort of scrunch up his/her face, then smile. Then you'll know the kid needs changing. I just wish I could see your face the first time that happens and it hits you what just happened. LMAO

JOAT EVERY THING THAT HAPPENS STAYS HAPPENED.

- Death

Reply to
J T

LOL!!! When my oldest was in pre-school, I told his teacher if he spelled b-a-s-t-a-r-d, he had no idea what it meant, it just meant someone did something really stupid on the road when I was driving. She just laughed and told me to not worry. She was a real person.

Glenna

Reply to
Glenna Rose