OT: I'm getting many duplicate posts w/OE

I'm getting many duplicate posts w/OE Is it my news reader or the server or is it just me?
Dave

I'm using OE and haven't be getting any duplicates. It maybe just a burp with your ISP. Do you use any other programs to access the internet other than OE? If the same thing happens in another mail program then it's unlikely the fault is at your end.
Teamcasa wrote:

I occasionally get a few duplicates with Mozilla also. Not a lot but sporadic like meteor showers.
--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA