OT: I'll just leave this here.

Page 2 of 2
On Sat, 10 Jul 2010 10:17:08 -0400, Robatoy wrote:

Yet another talking head who screams "the sky is falling" to get attention.
Of course that might be because most of the public won't listen to a calm discussion of real issues :-).

Nope. He's in it for the money. I don't think that even he believes himself. I've listened to this guy off and on for about 15 years. His story changes to fit current events and who's in office at the time. According to him, there is no politician in office, or ever will be, that is not an enemy of the people. His story has been (for as long as I have known of him) that the Global Elite (?) is planing the take over of the US using UN troops to do so and FEMA will be in charge of enforcement and imprisoning anyone that resists the take over. If the UN and FEMA clowns are all we have to worry about, we're pretty safe.
Just a website ***hit*** collector that shows his stats to the advertisers for more money.

radio programme. Maybe, just maybe you have him confused with your heroes, Beck and Limburger.
"Robatoy" wrote:

----------------------------------- Ho Hum.
More like what is he on.
Lew
Robatoy wrote:

It is amazing when a sports celebrity does something intelligent:
LeBron James, a NBA basketball free agent, is going to the Miami Heat.
Blah-blah-blah but one (only?) reason he's going to Miami instead of the New York Knicks is taxes.
On a five-year contract worth $96 million -- what he'd get from the [NY] Knicks or the [Miami] Heat -- LeBron would pay $12.34 million in New York taxes. That's $6,700 per day.
Florida has no state income tax.
He'd pay $5.7 million extra in tax if he re-signed with his current Cleveland team; with the New Jersey team, he'd pay $10.3 million in state income taxes.
<http://www.businessandmedia.org/articles/2010/20100708120415.aspx
Note: "Basketball" is a game played with a large, bouncing ball. The object of the game is to score points by flinging the ball into a hoop slightly larger than the ball.
On 7/10/10 3:00 PM, HeyBub wrote:

Actually, it's twice as big, but that's not important.
--

-MIKE-

When Alicks Jones posted a video on the evils of censorship (for Aussie Internet) people slammed him publicly for being an asshole (his trademark to sell advertising) to promote his advertising dollars.
His next move was to **censor** the posting to his video channels of youtube, in order to eliminate people exposing him, not for the asshole he is but, for his monetary gain by literary grandstanding.
This is old news for anybody familiar with Don Cherry and what's his name? on the NY radio station (can't remember abd couldn't care less) more salesmen that attract children with four letter words.
Somebody get a kick-back for posting this garbage here? Don't support the junk. Don't click the link.
Is he on to something?
http://wxy.youtube.com/witch?v ;_xBWsDpz0
Key words ***LEAVE IT***
He couldn't...LOL
Is he on to something?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v
;_xBWsDpz0

I have seen your less than impressive performance elsewhere, so fuck off.
<end>
For such a smart-assed know-it-all Usenet wizard you sure have a probem with using your killfilters.
Having fun yet?

Why are you messing with these brute wood workers.

Until yesterday, I didn't know who he was!
Spamming definitely works. And it did.

Until yesterday, I didn't know who he was!
snipped-for-privacy@disneyland.burp says...

I'd think so. Paranoia is a drug. Setting up straw men is a disease.
...and come to think of it ...Doing what he accuses mainstream media of doing will make him money.
Pure entertainment once you get past the desire to whack both his hands off at the shoulder and botox his face into immobility.