OT: I KNEW you' Merkans knew how to fix stuff:

Page 13 of 14
On Apr 23, 12:39 pm, " snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz"

Goodnessgracious you're thick. Does a connection (via shopping) to your grocery store make you a grocer?
Add pictures here
✖

I can't help it if you can't put two sentences together to express a coherent thought, yet expect others to somehow divine what you mean. You said it, if you didn't mean it, just admit it and tell us what you did mean.
Add pictures here
✖
On Apr 23, 9:07 pm, " snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz"

Go fuck yourself. There. I meant that. You're an opportunistic knob gobbler sucking up to Hey Bub... happy now?
Add pictures here
✖

It's good of you to care. But no thanks.

Stating that you're wrong about what you wrote, and show how you backpedal is "sucking up to Hey Bub"? No, I'm simply pointing out that you're not man enough to correct what you said, much less admit that you were FoS. You will never change.
Add pictures here
✖

It's time to out HeyBub.
Bubba's gotta be a pinko leftie troll with a really perverse sense of humour. He wants to make neo-cons look stupid and likes to piss off everybody else.
His style is plausible sounding yet totally absurd arguments, constant creation of straw men, misleading and outright false yet seemingly authoritative information.
The neo-cons a tea-baggers latch on to his stuff like it was gospel while he is laughing away in his corner, as he is laughing at you for taking his arguments seriously.
Lika Larry says, DFFTFT
Luigi
Add pictures here
✖
Robatoy wrote:

How? I pointed out that none of the three were ever connected to a "defense contractor." Haliburton (Cheney) could arguably be called a "defense contractor" in that they do some construction work for the DoD.
In fact, looking over the list of the top 100 "defense contractors," I'd put Haliburton in the same league as Exxon, Boeing, Verizon, Maytag, Humana, and, yes, The Carlisle Group. Check here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_defense_contractors

Make up my own stories? You assert that Cheney, Wolfowitz, and Rumsfeld were "connected" to defense contractors. Cheney could conceivably be in the category since Haliburton has done construction work for the DoD. The other two, certainly not.
You just fabricated that notion, semingly out of animus toward them, and certainly out of smoke.
Add pictures here
✖
<snip>

What I can't understand is, why don't "we" counter-protest?
Counter-protest their weddings, funerals, church services, place of employment, their homes, their kids schools? Their high-school football and basketball games, and Proms? The banks that hold their mortgages? Their barbers and beauticians while their getting their hair cut? The restaruants they're eating at? Every place of business they go to? I'd bet that they'd get refused service pretty soon.
On weekends, on weeknights at 3:00 am, every freakin' day and night?
The Supreme Court has held up their right to free speech, surely it applies to counter-protesters as well.
If I had a vendor that employed one of them, I'd close the contract. If I had a vendor or supplier that distributed products made by one of them, I'd kill that contract. If I had a vendor that sold to one of their employers, I'd kill THAT contract.
I've read thet their leader's daughter is a lawyer. Why isn't THAT lawfirm picketed continuously? And every courthouse she goes to?
-Zz
Add pictures here
✖

Because "we" are (a) sane and decent people, with (b) better things to do with our time.
Add pictures here
✖

Take those thoughts viral, Zz. Especially around the Westboro area.
-- Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air... -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Add pictures here
✖
zzyzx_ snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com says...

Sounds like a plan. You wanna organize it?
Add pictures here
✖
In spewed forth:

He's a disbarred lawyer himself http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_phelps He's a real piece of work .
Add pictures here
✖

She has ONE Client. Westboro Baptist Church.

✖
[...]

Sounds like a pretty neat way to control the bastards. But try to remember we have a few rednecks in Kansas too -- and they drive. But I doubt if they would share a hotel with the Westboro fruitcakes.
RpmN
Add pictures here
✖
On 4/20/2011 12:05 PM, Robatoy wrote:

You did it again, you canny bastid, you! This thread is so worn that only the bare hook is left ... ;)
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010

WELL, I Nevvah! *Indignant look*
*smirk*
I had no idea! But you win an Easter Bunny:
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/Robatoy/EasterBunny.jpg
LOL
Add pictures here
✖
On Mon, 25 Apr 2011 16:47:05 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

Wasn't that the Everedible Bunny?
-- Make up your mind to act decidedly and take the consequences. No good is ever done in this world by hesitation. -- Thomas H. Huxley
Add pictures here
✖

I usually eat the ears first, but that dog is showing quite a bit of restraint.
Add pictures here
✖
On 4/25/2011 8:37 PM, Robatoy wrote:

With no cable, you do what you gotta do ...
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010
On 4/25/2011 7:37 PM, Robatoy wrote: