ot I hate snow

All this bitching about snow... THIS is SNOW!

Robatoy

All this bitching about snow... THIS is SNOW!

SUCKS!!!!!!!!

I'll settle for the 82F outside my window today thank you.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

STOP!!

Warning to all. My AV software, Kaspersky, went apeshit at this site. Warnings about various malicious software, worms, and probably dandruff too.

Could be false alarms, just thought I'd pass it on, but it won't allow me to access the site, and that's sufficient for me. Kas was my second line defense (first was a complete hard drive backup) back in the days when I thought I wanted to know lots about hackin' and crackin'.

Regards, Roy

Reply to
Roy

What, too cold for you to wear them where you are now? ;-)

Reply to
krw

It's the waxing that bothers him ...

Reply to
LDosser

and then having to sit on that polisher!

Reply to
Robatoy

On Mon, 15 Feb 2010 21:09:39 -0800 (PST), the infamous Robatoy scrawled the following:

-- It's a great life...once you weaken. --author James Hogan

Reply to
Larry Jaques