OT: I had a dream

"Robatoy" wrote in message

LOL! .. now where did put that damn ladder?

Reply to
Swingman

Ladder, Hell. A real beer drinker would just polish off the bottom shelves then use the shelves to climb to the higher levels :-)

Bill

Reply to
Bill

A "real" beer drinker, anticipating the blissful future, would start at the top, so he wouldn't fall off the ladder latter.

(been trying to use those two words back-to-back for years ... thanks for the opportunity!)

:)

Reply to
Swingman

Naaahhh! A "REAL" beer drinker knows not to waste beer or even take the chance of wasting beer. Drinking all the bottom shelves first would make it top heavy and subject to tipping. A "REAL" beer drinker would drink just enough beer on one end to make foot holds and climb his way up to the top, then drink his way back and forth until he's back down to the floor.

.... Dave who knows the correct way to do things.

Reply to
Upscale

REALLY bad beer, but this guy had a dream...

G.

Reply to
Greg G

I'm going with Dave on this one, he's got it down to a science. Marc (who does not drink very much or often but enjoys a good lager when he sees (or drinks) one)

Reply to
marc rosen

Now, you're thinkin' about that there educated beer drinker. I was thinkin' about that good ol' boy who usually starts his stories with: "Ya'll ain't gonna' believe this s__t !"

Bill

Reply to
Bill

You obviously thought that one through and I agree. That would be THE way to tackle that (what I roughly calculated to be) 175 liters of beer. That also translates into quite a few trips to the can. I figure a dedicated man could work his way through that display in a month.

Reply to
Robatoy

Was it a wet one?

Lew