OT Humor:Words of Yesterday

Page 3 of 3

Remember when " Lucky Green has gone to war"?
LS/MFT - Lucky Strike Means Fine Tobacco!
or the "Old Gold" mother and daughter dancing cigarette packs!
"Vic Baron"wrote in message

... or "More Doctors smoke Camels than any other brand!"
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/13/05

Eight of ten doctors who switched to camels never went back to women....
George wrote:

How about the Timex commercials that always finished with John Cameron Swayzee saying, "It's still ticking!"
: I came across this phrase in a book yesterday "FENDER SKIRTS".
Did you write this column?
http://www.suddenlysenior.com/fenderskirts.html
If not, somebody's been plagiarizing.
    - Andy Barss
Andrew Barss wrote:

in Kentucky. Remember, don't shade-your-eyes, plagiarize!. [Tom Lehrer].     snile, don't smarl,     jo4hn
jo4hn wrote:

"discovered" him, and I still think he's great. My favorite is "When You're Old and Gray."
Glen
[snipped for brevity]
WAY fun thread, jo4hn
*singing*
"there ain't no Coupe de Ville hiding at the bottom of a Cracker Jack box"

yeah, but remember when cracker jack prizes were actually good?
--
May no harm befall you,
flip

..and they came in little boxes? Now they come in baggies with a big honking nutritional information legal brief stamped all over it...in TWO frickin' languages no less.
"The 'TOY' can't be played with by children under 3 years of age, lest they ram that entire 1/2" x 1/2" chess set up their snotty little noses!!

We called those 'necker knobs', grab a little boobage whilst turning that jacked-up Fairlane into the A & W....
Robatoy wrote:

left of the steering wheel so you could shift and cop a feel at the same time.     horns,     jo4hn

Sort of like those places along the way to your favorite drive-in, where they had those "S.O.B curves?"
Slide Over, Baby.
jo4hn (in snipped-for-privacy@news.supernews.com) said:
| I came across this phrase in a book yesterday "FENDER SKIRTS".
Anyone heard a Bermuda Bell recently?

sounded sort-a like a triangle to me, but then it inexplicably vanished!
Bitchen post Jo4hn.
-Zz