OT Humor: Woodworkers exercise routine

New exercise routine if you're a wooddorker:
You might want to take it easy at first, then do it faster as you become more proficient. It may be too strenuous for some.
Always consult your doctor before starting any exercise program!
SCROLL DOWN...
NOW SCROLL UP.. ....
That’s enough for the first day. Great job.
Have a Beer.
Add pictures here
βœ–
Pant, pant.....pant....
You bastard. Have anything to get us going if we are really out of shape?
I exhaust myself opening my Lipitor and aspirin bottles once a day (if I remember). If I don't remember, I take .... I forget - but it helps me remember...if I remember to take it!
Change my TS blade? - s**t, that's a week.
:-)
Lou

Add pictures here
βœ–
I'm up to fifteen reps a day!
--
San Diego Joe

> New exercise routine if you're a wooddorker:
βœ–

Jeesus. That's a workout when your right hand is in a sling and you have to use your wrong hand on the mouse.

Add pictures here
βœ–

well i just scrolled both ways 6 times . does that mean i get a six pack AND a week off???? :-}> skeez

Add pictures here
βœ–
Darn, I thought I was getting plenty of exercise just by pushing my luck.

Add pictures here
βœ–
jo4hn apparently said,on my timestamp of 10/03/2005 11:13 AM:

Hmmm, sounds good. But do you have plans for a jig so I can make it with my router?
The beer idea is great. Does it work to stain cherry? Do I apply it before or after the poly? . . .
Cheers Nuno Souto in sunny Sydney, Australia snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com.au.nospam
Add pictures here
βœ–