OT: Humor - The "Thingy"

At work the other day and some of the girls are looking for ideas for their husbands for Christmas in the hardware catalogues. I am listening intently, well, sort of, when I hear "hey, here's a 'thingy' - they really do exist!"
I look into the magazine and find 'thinge' (aka "T" hinge).
I guess you had to be there.