OT: Humor / Political / Nudity / USA

An archeological team, digging in Washington DC, has uncovered 15,000 year old bones and fossil remains of what is believed to be the first recognizable politician...
http://www.iedu.com/DeSoto/Misc/1stPolitico.jpg
...and that's all I have to say about that!
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar
Morris Dovey wrote:

Or a forward looking MBA ...
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08
Morris Dovey said:

Hmm... some scientists might consider this a neanthropic wrecker. ;-)
Greg G.
On Thu, 05 Nov 2009 19:19:18 -0500, the infamous Greg

Bite your tongue, Bubba.
-- "To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

Finally caught up, eh? I'll have to admit, first time in my life anyone referred to me as Bubba. Living in the south, however, I've known quite a few who go by that moniker. Then there was this dude known as Tater; as in mashed...
Greg G.
On Fri, 06 Nov 2009 10:11:12 -0500, the infamous Greg

Ayup. I was able to get through 14k in a week thanks to the I(gnore) key. Some of the political rants were hundreds of posts long, and a lot of the staining and polying threads are an instant I for me. ;)

Well, you were dissin' Neanderthal Wreckers. We can't have that!

Was he the masher or the mashee?
-- "To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson
Greg G. wrote:

Nah. It's the standard neolithic recto-cranial inversion (nRCI).     yers ferever,     jo4hn

I am not 100% sure, but it is possible that is not a politician, but a cannibal. A politician would have the head right side up, as it was entering from the rear, whereas a cannibal having trouble digesting could have it lodged any which way.
I went to collage - gradiated, to!

A) It's not his own head. B) It from a Brembo ad.
Morris Dovey wrote:

That or the combined grave of the sitting president and one of his media acolytes

Rob Leatham
Mark & Juanita wrote:

Maybe it's the previous President, still looking for those WMDs....

Hey Mark.. weren't you the guy who was bitching about too much political content in the Wreck? Don't look now, your hypocrisy is showing...

Hey Robatoy, why not welcome a convert to the club?
<grinnik, grinnik>
--
Best regards
Han
Robatoy wrote:

Umm, no, don't recall having ever made that kind of comment. I do remember making an off-handed comment a while ago on a thread and having some obtuse person take it as a political statement -- which it wasn't -- it was merely a wisecrack meant in a humorous manner. In that instance, I did point out that not all comments on OT items are necessarily politically motivated. But that hardly counts as railing about too much political content on rec.ww.
Yeah, in the case of the comment above it was a political statement as anyone watching over the past 12 months, regardless of political persuasion would have to agree that our press here, with the exception of people like Jake Tapper and a few others, has pretty much been functioning as stenographers for the current administration. White House press briefings have pretty much been hanging softballs tossed to the administration to "get out their message". Hence the observation above.
Wouldn't expect a Canuck to understand that.

Project much there?

Rob Leatham

Canucks do know what a biased news organization looks like. We can get Fox (Faux) News up here. I suppose we'll learn much more once we get telephone service up here too.

Actually, we now have television on which to watch entertainment. We still have old-style movie theaters so, yes, there is still a fair amount of projecting going on, although not as much as the years prior to television.
Oh, and Mark, don't forget to iron your brown shirt tonight.
On Sat, 7 Nov 2009 10:54:58 -0800 (PST), Robatoy

You're dreaming again. The reindeer express courier service union has all the communications services tied up.
On Nov 7, 2:43pm, snipped-for-privacy@teksavvy.com wrote:

You know that. I know that. I was just trying to make it simple for that gerry down there.

George Bush and Tony Blair