OT Humor: Men are mentally deficient

Due to inherit a fortune when his sickly, widower father died, Charles decided he needed a woman to enjoy it with.
Going to a singles' bar, he spotted a woman whose beauty took his breath away.
"I'm just an ordinary man," he said, walking up to her, "but in just a week or two, my father will die and I'll inherit 20 million dollars."
The woman went home with Charles, and the next day she became his stepmother.
(Will guys NEVER learn?)
To quote Jed Clampett - "A man needs a wife. There's a whole heap of things you can't blame on the government."

Snip

Shouldn't that be,
The woman went home with Charles, and the next day she became his stepmother with a new will?

Real life story...
Acquaintance and his wife were having problems. He suggested that she go to their minister for counseling.
3 months later, the minister left his wife...and ran off with her! Both she and the minister got divorced.
And life goes happily on! lol
Have a nice week...
Trent
What do you call a smart blonde? A golden retriever.
Trent wrote:

Trent!
Are you from Canfield Ohio and was your acquaintance Presbyterian?
If so it's a damned small world!
--
Mark

N.E. Ohio

No...Michigan.
But I'm so close to Ohio, I can spit there if the wind is blowin' right! Most of my utilities and such come from Ohio.
Sounds like there's 2 such stories out there And the folks I knew were ALSO Presbyterian!
Yup...small world!
Have a nice week...
Trent
What do you call a smart blonde? A golden retriever.

At least 3 such. Add Des Moines, IA to the list. Although the denomination wasn't Presbyterian.
On Sun, 18 Jul 2004 05:12:20 +0000, snipped-for-privacy@host122.r-bonomi.com (Robert Bonomi) wrote:

4
Several years ago in the Wichita Metro Area. Don't recall the denomination, but apparently divorce wasn't an option so they hired a hit man. I guess they figured murder was less sinful than adultery. His first parole hearing was held recently. They're still in jail.
Tom Veatch Wichita, KS USA
Tom Veatch wrote:

5--Jacksonville, Florida Episcopalian--the church hierarchy took his church away from him but didn't defrock him. He later married her I understand. While they were looking for a new minister the Bishop took over the church--having heard one of his sermons I can fully understand why the parisioners petitioned to get the Rev. and his new wife back.

--
--John
Trent wrote:

Catholic. Well on the bright side it was his wife and not his son?!