OT humor have your imagination running

While sitting in my thinking room (you know the one with the white porcelain chair that all the water in it goes through the floor and dissapears?) I remembered an old cartoon (maybe from playboy) that showed Santa climbing out of a hole in the ground next to a small wood building with a quarter moon in the door. He was yelling at Rudolf and shaking his fist saying "I said the Schmidt house." Just remembering that brightened my day. Larry
larry wrote:

I remember that one.

LOL -- I remember that. Yes, it was from Playboy.
--
Regards,
larry wrote:

Remember the one from Playboy many years back of the man putting on a dress and singing, "Don we now our gay apparel..."?
Olebiker wrote:

The one I still recall is of a group of people wandering around an area filled with pedestals with the letter "N" on them.
One guy, obviously a newcomer, turns to the other and says "What? Is nothing sacred around here?"
Gahan Wilson, IIRC
--
When the rich wage war it's the poor who die.
Jean-Paul Sartre, The Devil and the Good Lord (1951) act 1
Bill in Detroit wrote:

Well, if you are then you're in good company, 'cause I don't get it either.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

The question was "Is nothing sacred?" so the letter "N" was for "nothing" . . . .
Don (when you have to explain, it stops being funny)
--
"Ladies and gentlemen take my advice.
Pull down your pants and slide on the ice."

Tue, Dec 19, 2006, 1:17am snipped-for-privacy@fuse.net (larry) doth remember: While sitting in my thinking room (you know the one with the white porcelain chair that all the water in it goes through the floor and dissapears?) I remembered an old cartoon (maybe from playboy) that showed Santa climbing out of a hole in the ground next to a small wood building with a quarter moon in the door. He was yelling at Rudolf and shaking his fist saying "I said the Schmidt house." Just remembering that brightened my day. Larry
I believe we all know the room, the description wasn't really necessary. Jus remember, google IS your friend.
http://lwlolm.150m.com/Pix/santa5.jpg
Personally I like this better.
http://pgobeil.com/images/santa-jet.jpg
But my all time favorite is an old Pogo strip, Kruschev dressed as santa, the sleigh riddled with bullet holes from being shot down over Russian territory, and the one reindeer pulling the sleigh saying, "I didn't know the Russians owned Hawaii". Pogo is probably too old for a lot of you.
JOAT Chubby had not demanded much out of life, and had got it.
J T wrote:

But do you remember Pogo's Christmas carol?
"Deck us all with Boston Charlie, Walla Walla, Wash and Kalamazoo. Nora's freezing on the trolley Swaller dollar cauliflower alley garoo.
"Don't we know archaic barrel lullaby lullaboy, Louisville Lou. Holly Mollie don't love Harold Boola boola Pensacola Hullabaloo."
Dick "oldern' dirt" Durbin