OT -(Humor) Fla. new internet based absentee voting

No more hanging chad, no need to go down to the voting place, no need to prove you're a registered voter etc... just vote via the internet now.
http://wearabledissent.com/101/floridaballot.html
Funny - but disturbing
charlie b
Hey I think it is a reminder at the voting booth as to what Kerry's position is.

Nah, the position is moving up and down on the web site; to be realistic it would have to be jumping left and right. ;-)

here, so I don't have to use my shirt sleeve alla time.