OT: Humor

Page 3 of 3

Tim was just showing off that he got the joke. He musta bin proud.
I liked the joke the way it was, Joe.
On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 06:02:58 -0800 (PST), the infamous Robatoy

Tim? That's not Danieluck, is it? I have him filtered and will include this addy, too, if need be.
Just to get your addy out of hock, I had to remove my gmail filter. Now I get the damned tilde ~~~~~ ads from some maroon, too. Feh! I think I got a couple more Wreckers, too, so it was worth it after all.
-- You know, in about 40 years, we'll have literally thousands of OLD LADIES running around with TATTOOS, and Rap Music will be the Golden Oldies. Now that's SCARY! --Maxine

John Kerry, Sarah Jessica Paker and Daryll Hannah walk into a bar and the bartender says "So why the long faces"?
(made that up myself)
What do drummers and auto workers have in common?
There are machines for that now.
It's Saint Paddy's Day at an Irish Pub in Boston. About 2 in the afternoon, 3 irishmen walk out of the bar into the bright sunshine.
(end of joke)
HEY! It COULD happen.
-Zz
Zz Yzx wrote:

Yeah, if the bar ran out of liquor!
"Tim Daneliuk" <> wrote in message

Apple announced today that it has developed a breast implant that can store and play music. The " iTit " will cost from $499 to $699, depending on cup and speaker size. This is considered a major social breakthrough, because women are always complaining about men staring at their breasts and not listening to them.