OT: Humor

A college woman dated a trumpeter and when she came back to the dorm, her roommate ask, "Well, how was it? Did his embouchre make him a great kisser?" The first woman replied, "Aw, that dry, tight, tiny little pucker, it was no fun at all."

The next night, she dated a tuba player and when she came back, her roommate asked her, "Well, how was his kissing?" "Ugh!" she replied, "Those rubbery, blubbery, slobbering slabs of meat! Oh, it was just gross!"

The next night, she dated a French horn player and when she came back, her roommate asked her, "Well, was his kissing any better?" "His kissing was just so-so," she replied, "but I loved the way he held me!"

Reply to
Just Wondering

What's a tuba for? 1 1/2 X 3 1/2.

Reply to
Just Wondering

Apple announced today that it has developed a breast implant that can store and play music. The " iTit " will cost from $499 to $699, depending on cup and speaker size. This is considered a major social breakthrough, because women are always complaining about men staring at their breasts and not listening to them.

Reply to
Phil Kangas

Just Wondering wrote in news:e00Lm.8258$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe14.iad:

Why did the drummer leave his sticks on the dashboard?

So he could park in the handicapped parking spot.

Reply to
Elrond Hubbard

Q - What do you throw to a drowing bass player?

A - His amp.

Tim Douglass

"I'm not exactly burned out, but I'm a little bit scorched and there's some smoke damage."

Reply to
Tim Douglass

What's the difference between a puppy and a female vocalist?

Pat a puppy on the head and it quits whining.

Reply to
Mike Marlow

What do drummers and auto workers have in common?

There are machines for that now.

Reply to
Zz Yzx